I am madly in love with design.
It's as simple as that. From the time my parents gave me Print Shop Deluxe (remember that?) for my birthday and I spent the entire day creating fake travel ads, I knew this was what I would do. Now I get to put my skills to work creating exceptional design for businesses, non-profits, and everything else under the sun.
For a more in-depth look, download my résumé.
And here, have some fun facts about me, in case you were curious:
- I have four cats and one husband. Guess who takes priority?
- I travel whenever I can and need adventure like I need food and water. Even if it's just a day trip to Ocean City to gorge on Thrasher's fries and Dumser's ice cream. Bucket list: Vietnam, New Zealand, Buenos Aires.
- I love Natty Boh. In a can. There, I've said it.
- Ten tattoos and counting. No, you can't see all of them.
- The strangest thing I've ever eaten was rehydrated dried squid. It was awful and tasted like fish smells after two days in a dumpster during a hot, humid summer. Never again... unless you've got quite a bit of pocket change.